Why Choose Us
We are an SA-owned Business
Over 50 Years Experience
Free Measure & Quote
Fully Insured and Licensed
Adelaide’s Residential & Commercial Energy Efficiency Centre
Why Invest in Solar?
Protect your business or home from increasing power costs. The Energy Efficiency Centre can help you harvest the power of the sun and keep your energy bills low. We also offer expert solar system installations to households all over Adelaide.
- Protect your business or home from increasing power costs.
- Solar power will reduce or eliminate your electricity bills, especially with generous feed in rates now offered by the major energy retailers
- Have your money work effectively for you or your business.
- Where else can you get 20% return on your money?
- We analyse your bills, design a system to suit your roof and your power usage using the World’s finest and most efficient solar equipment.
- Expert installation by Clean Energy Council (CEC) accredited electricians.
- Solar power equipment requires minimal up-keep or maintenance, best to clean the panels once or twice a year.
So why wait?
- Take control of your living expenses. Avoid being a victim of year-on -year increases in electricity costs. Massive prices hikes have already ready happened and are likely.
- It’s not as expensive as you think! Take advantage of the federal government rebate scheme which is is now decreasing every year.
- Add value to your home or business – Domestic and Commercial Real estate agents now see solar panels as a revenue generating asset adding extra value to your property.
Our consultants and installers will also conduct an electricity bill analysis to ensure that solar makes sense for your household or business before you make a decision to secure solar.
- Experience from start to finish – The EEC team is experienced and knowledgeable and handle all work from proposal, design, installation and after sales support. We have installed hundreds of solar systems and are here to provide after sales advice and support. We are not a pop up business; we have been trading since 1962.
- Advice – We understand solar requirements and will give you clear advice on what system size suits.
- Warranty – EEC offers a warranty on all solar systems installed including panels, inverters and battery energy storage solutions. Our systems meet all relevant Australian Standards, specifically AS4777 for inverters and AS5033 for panels.
Our panels have a minimum 10 year product warranty with a 25 year performance warranty and inverters a 5 or 8 year standard warranty (criteria applies#).
With continuous service since 1962, you can be confident EEC will honour any warranty commitments.
- Quality – We are not the cheapest, nor do we plan to be. We only use high quality panels and inverters with excellent track records. This is because we see poor quality systems as a risk both for us (as we honour warranties) and for the customer. We use the highest quality systems from the world’s leading solar manufacturers such as Jinko Solar, SMA, LG, Enphase and Clenergy.
- Accreditation – EEC installers are fully qualified electricians accredited by the Clean Energy Council of Australia (CEC).
- After Sales Service – EEC takes great pride in our after sales service and will endeavour to have any issue resolved in the shortest possible time.
Important Questions To Ask
- How long has the installer been in business?
- Is a 25 year warranty worth anything if the company has been in business for 2 years or less? Will the company be around to honour your warranty? Probably not!
There are many companies that recently started up to take advantage of the Government subsidies. When the feed in tariffs finished, these companies either wound up or moved on. Buy solar and panels wisely, buy from a reputable company in Adelaide with a long history to ensure your warranty is worth more than the paper it is written on.
Make Profit from your System
Sell the excess electricity you generate throughout the day back to the grid. While this option went off the boil in recent years, retailers are now offering up to 22 cents per kWh, which exceeds the last round of government mandated feed in tariffs. Therefore if you shop around for energy retailers you can secure a great rebate for electricity you export and the larger and more efficient the system the more likely you are to make a profit by putting excess power back into the grid.
Quality is Most Important
At the Energy Efficiency Centre we only install quality solar systems and other products that are proven in our climate.
Solar systems and products have warranties ranging between 5 and 25 years. If your installer has imported the product themselves, which is often the case with cheap systems, then you have no factory warranty at all and only the warranty of the business you bought it from. Only ever buy brands with a factory office or very well established, Australian based importer or else you are risking having no warranty on the products at all.