Window Tinting is becoming increasingly popular for many homes and offices across Australia and with so many options available, it may be tricky to know which particular product may work best for your environment.
Would you like to reduce glare, increase privacy or improve the energy efficiency of your home? With an extensive range of quality window film and tinting options now available on the market, there is a solution to meet your needs.
What Are The Advantages of Window Tinting?
If you want to find out whether window tinting could work for you, have a think about your home or office and whether it’s as comfortable as it can be. Think about the temperature during the Summer and Winter months, as well as asking yourself if you’d prefer increased security and privacy.
Some of the top advantages of window tinting include:
- Energy Efficiency: window tinting can have a huge effect on your annual energy costs. You could see a decrease of up to 30% as window tinting reduces the amount your home heats up in Summer and loses heat in Winter.
- Temperature Regulation: make sure your whole home stays warm or cool rather than having certain rooms at far higher temperatures (due to sun coming through some windows and not others). Window tinting is an incredibly cost effective way to regulate and achieve a consistent temperature throughout your home.
- Reduce Glare: if you work from home or want to install window tinting in your offices, it can be a great solution for reflecting not only heat from the sun but also the sun’s glare. This can be a major issue – not only distracting but also uncomfortable and irritating. Window tinting offers a long term solution to reducing the glare.
- Avoid UV rays: as well as helping to protect your eyes from the glare, window tinting can also stop sunburn from UV rays coming through your windows.
- Keep Your Home Safe: if you live on a busy street or ground floor level, you may worry about your windows exposing your home and be concerned about leaving any possessions on show. Window tinting offers increased security – not only by making it harder for intruders to track what’s going on inside but also by strengthening windows and making them harder to break through.
- Enjoy Privacy: again, living in a busy area or having windows at a level where passers by can see in means that you’re constantly having to think about your privacy. Window tinting eliminates this worry and you can enjoy your home in private.
Finding the Right Window Tinting For You
There are many different types of window tinting and you should think carefully about the best option for you. Considering factors such as the design of your home, the location of the windows and the key reasons for installing window tinting will dictate which option you go for.
Speak to us today to find out how we can help. We have years of experience in helping customers find the right window tinting options for them and will be able to work with you to find the perfect solution.